233: Kanye West for President
Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Q&A Micro-controversy: @AbbottLovesAnal.
- Joe Hockey promises totally deliverable personal income tax cuts that aren’t conspicuously close to a by-election.
- Metal Gear Solid 5 is coming!
- NSW Education Minister bans schools from screening ‘Gayby Baby.’
- Virginia man shoots reporters live on air.
- North Dakota just legalized armed police drones.
- Melbourne’s Border Force (Operation Fortitude) debacle.
- 70 dead migrants found in truck in Austria.
- Donald Trump talks about China quite a lot.
- Kanye West makes a drug induced presidential announcement.
And those are all the things we’ve discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!