235: Malcolm Turnbull is PM
Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Malcolm Turnbull issues a challenge to Tony Abbott for the leadership of the Liberal Party.
- Malcolm is crafty – he could actually win.
- Turnbull government would look very similar to what we have now.
- Adam genuinely thinks that cabs are safer than Uber.
- Taxi Drivers protest Uber in Australia because they suck.
- German homeopaths accidentally get real drugs and go nuts.
- Peter Dutton makes tone-deaf jokes about rising sea-levels at the Pacific Island Nations Conference – turns out the mic was on.
- Scott Morrison says Christian’s will be the focus of refugee intake.
- Woman calls out man for sexist LinkedIn message. It’s a bit weird.
- Thai police find a diamond in somebody’s butt.
- Also, did I mention the leadership spill?
And those are all the things we’ve discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit theUnnatural Selection website and click on things!