238: Ronnie Pickering!
Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Ronnie Pickering becomes the internet’s favourite man.
- UK store pulls ‘happiest girls are the prettiest’ t-shirt after online backlash.
- GOP committee interrupt head of planned parenthood for 5 hours.
- Fake journalist spends interview on Edward Snowden talking about Edward Scissorhands.
- US Anti-abortion activist banned from entering Australia.
- Senior Vatican priest sacked for coming out.
- Mass shooter in Oregon.
- Outrage at ‘extremest’ workshops.
- NSW police worker gunned down.
- Virgin Airlines grand final stunt is roundly hated.
- Surprise – Pope Francis still a conservative. Met with Kim Davis.
- Army to spend $1.3bn on new cars.
- Donald Trump says a dumb thing.
And those are all the things we’ve discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!